In this 16 part class you will design a trifold flyer running through everything you need from project setup to print.
You will cover the following:
- Project Setup
- Working with layers
- Adding background images
- Add color effects to backgrounds
- Custom graphic backgrounds
- Add & work with type
- Creating paragraph styles for text & titles
- Adding images
- Text wraps
- Custom shaped image frames
- Create reverses for your type design
- Paragraph rules to customise title backgrounds
- Exporting for print with guides and bleeds
As you work through each section you will receive tips and tricks for creating great looking flyer designs in Adobe InDesign.
The skills covered are transferable to any InDesign project and this class is suitable for users at all levels.
To subscribe to the full class sign up to my YouTube channel here.